September 7, 2010

Saved by Southern Living

The very day after I asked for tailgate treat suggestions, Southern Living came to my rescue with 22 yummy-looking recipes sent right to my inbox. Ding! Just in the nick of time.

Y'all shared some delicious ideas via email, comments and Twitter, too. I'm excited to try Redneck Caviar and Buffalo Chicken Dip for our next tailgate spread. (This weekend's tailgate group will be a lot smaller, so our menu will be very low key.)

While I'm too picky to enjoy most of the recipes everyone suggested, I'm looking forward to having a few recipes under my belt for the rest of the football-loving crowd. (We can't all live off of chicken tenders, cookies and carrot sticks on such occasions!)

Even I can get on board for most of these game day goodies:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How cool is that?

Day Old News said...

Yummm...I should not have read this at 4:30 in the afternoon, I'm drooling!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

yay, so neat! I was going to suggest spinach and artichoke dip, but we haven't tailgated a whole lot so I didn't know if it was appropriate! ;-) but I LOVE it and make it whenever we have an event :) Have fun!

The View from Up Here said...

You're making me hungry! :) Let me know how all of the cooking goes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails


      

      



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved