July 7, 2010

In Other News...

I'm still here, I promise!! I hope to be back tomorrow to chat and show you pictures of our sweet little CRAWLER.

Sadly, he's under the weather right now with the worst (and only...) fever he's ever had. It hit 103.5 degrees today and it might be hurting me more than him. His nine-month "well" check tomorrow morning will be a sick visit after all. Praying for good news otherwise!

Also, Mac's mama cut six inches off of her hair. Things are a little slow at the Smith household this summer, so this is BIG news. By far the shortest haircut I've had in recent history...

Pictures (and hopefully a crawling video!) to come. Hope you had a wonderful 4th and a nice, slow start to your week!

P.S. The pedicure was FABULOUS.

3 comments:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

yes yes yes! video of crawling. picture of hair! hooray for a pedicure!

Rowena said...

I absolutely cannot wait to the haircut! Good for you for being brave. P.S. I'm getting a polish change myself this afternoon. Not a full blown pedicure, but I still get to sit in the chair and have my toes look pretty.

The Gaymons said...

Wow! Congratulations to our little cute crawler and his cute shorter haired mommy!!! Can't wait to see pics of the hair. I am sure it is adorable.

Glad you enjoyed your pedicure, but a little bit jealous, I have to admit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails


      

      



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved