July 19, 2010

Count Me In


Word on the street says that Meryl Streep and Tina Fey could be playing mother and daughter in an upcoming film, reportedly to be directed by Stanley Tucci. I don't need a movie title, plot synopsis or even show times - buy me a front row ticket on opening night and count me in.

Could you have two more talented women headlining a film? They don't exactly look related, but have you seen my red-haired, green-eyed peanut of a mom? Or my blonde, blue-eyed son? Anything's possible...

Does this news make anyone else really excited?? It's always refreshing to see talent be complemented, not replaced, by good looks. Hope the movie's content goes the same route.

Can't wait to see what's in store!

2 comments:

Brooke Ferguson said...

To quote Liz Lemon, "I want to go to there!"

Anne said...

Ha ha - B and I say that at home all the time. Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails


      

      



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved