January 21, 2009

Soup, anyone?

My very very favorite thing in the bitterly cold, gray and boring months of winter is a good batch of soup. (It's always better when Mom makes it, but I'm learning...)

My favorites are beef vegetable and (in the vein of Olive Garden's unbelievably addictive recipe) pasta e fagioli.

I'm dying for some new soup recipes. What are your favorites? And how easy are they? (No cheese, please. Y'all know me!)

This post should perhaps be titled: Old Married Lady Part Deux, but I'm hoping someone else shares my affinity for soup this time of year. Add a little cornbread, some super comfy pjs and a good movie and you've got the perfect night!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Anne, you need to make you a batch of good chili!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails


      

      



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved