October 29, 2012

Day 29: Sick. Again.


Today marks my sixth sinus infection in as many months. That doesn't include the ear infections, bronchitis and strep throat that hopped in the mix during that time period as well.

I'm not sure what on Earth is going on with my insides, but I am hopeful that this super long round of antibiotics (this time they came with an ENT's phone number) might do the trick.

I take vitamins, exercise, sleep, eat (relatively) well, drink water - what am I missing?

*This post is day 29 in my 31 Days of What Matters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, antibiotics are so harmful and should certainly not be taken that many times! Chances are your doctor, just like mine, did not determine if your sinus infection is being caused by a virus or a bacteria. Antibiotics have no effect on viruses, and on sinus infections in particular. Taking the meds is only hurting the delicate balance of your body.

Here's an article but you can google more about this... http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/14/health/antibiotics-not-helpful-sinus-infections/index.html

And it might also be helpful to research the side effects of antibiotics and how much of an imbalance they cause :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails


      

      



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved