October 21, 2012

Day 21: Old Friends

Yesterday we had another fabulous time in Tigertown. Noon games are always hard for non-morning types like me, but the payoff is well worth it.
The other photographer was crazy tall, hence my space out, upward stare.
Mac and Mary Brooks had a fun day with their grandparents while Bradley and I enjoyed a Tiger victory and a few hours with grown-ups.

Friday and Saturday nights we hosted our friends Traci and Matt from the Lowcountry; we were excited to have them back for their first Clemson game in ages. Mary Brooks enjoyed four new arms to squeeze her, and Mac took advantage of fresh voices to read him his favorite stories.

We had a low-key lasagna and veggie supper on Friday, Bradley whipped up his signature Lowcountry boil (mmm, shrimp!) after the game Saturday evening. We wrapped up the weekend with a big Southern breakfast and now we're looking ahead to another busy week.

I think both our babies wanted to go home with Traci!

We miss these faces already! I'm so thankful football season gives us an excuse to catch up with old friends.

*This post is day 21 in my 31 Days of What Matters.

2 comments:

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

You look so purty! It sounded like a great weekend! And so nice of y'all to host the girls, and so much fun for the babies! :) Hope you have a great week!

Traci Theodore said...

I made the BLOG! Yes! And, both babies are welcome in Summerville An-ny-time they want! Thanks so much for a wonderful weekend...now go rest! (as I am...in my home-from-work-pajama pants as I write).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails


      

      



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved