October 12, 2012

Day 12: A Quick Squeeze

We're in Atlanta visiting our best friends and their darling one-year-old daughter; I'm also here to do a little work.

Bradley is playing Mr. Mom like none other. He's hands-down the best guy a girl could ask for, playing chauffeur, caterer, kid-wrangler and encourager. I'm so thankful for him, especially during this crazy week.

I didn't get to see Mac and MB too much yesterday, but I did get to give my best girl a big squeeze. I'm taking her with me this morning to get a little mama-and-me time; she's such an angel that she's better behaved than I am on chaotic days.

She smells like butter and coconut (courtesy of the fattening coconut oil mixed into her food these days) and lets you kiss her all day long. I can't find a reason not to carry her any and everywhere!

I mean, look at that face. Could you put her down?

*This post is day 12 in my 31 Days of What Matters.

1 comment:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

you two are such beautiful girls :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails


      

      



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved