June 16, 2010

The Story We'll Laugh About Someday

I'm thrilled that Ashley's mom captured the notorious mid-dedication outfit change pictured above. I remember her walking by, snapping a picture and promising me that we'd all laugh about this in years to come.

Mac's Mimi and I were too busy snapping up a storm to laugh then. Four days later, though, I've set aside the moment of totally unnecessary panic and can smile about it already.

If only someone had captured him spitting up on his second outfit too - and then sporting a white onesie for the remainder of the afternoon. So much for a future brother wearing the same sweet outfit to be dedicated!

If we didn't have stories like these, though, what would stand out in our minds in forty years?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails


      

      



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved