September 11, 2009

Mandy Moore to let down her hair....


I'm well beyond the target demographic for Disney films, but I was still super excited to see a Rapunzel preview in the theater earlier this month. I've always wondered why they have covered every other possible princess, real and imagined, but haven't brought Rapunzel to the big screen.

With that in mind, I am intrigued to see that Mandy Moore has been chosen to voice Rapunzel in the film due out Christmas 2010. I had heard (literally, in the preview) that Kristen Chenoweth, she of Wicked and West Wing fame, would be singing from the castle tower as the imprisoned princess. Maybe there's been a change in plans, though?

So who's busy on December 26, 2010? Y'all want to join me?

1 comment:

Solar Powered said...

I love disney movies! I'm there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails


      

      



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved