December 16, 2010

Why You Haven't Gotten Our Christmas Card

(And also, why Mac may have a few gray hairs coming in.)

My little "helper" and I spent all morning addressing and stamping Christmas cards. He assisted me in the crucial areas of scattering envelopes across the floor, waving pens in the air and "reading" addresses aloud.

In return, I took this video and scared him right off his feet.

(Please ignore our present-less tree; I haven't gotten to the wrapping portion of the program yet. Imagine what fun Mac will have with the paper and ribbons!)



Seriously, who needs help sending their cards out? Mac charges a very reasonable hourly fee...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little mess maker! I love it - so great that you got it on video. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Kristen said...

I just watched that three times and will probably watch it another three later. I LOVE HIM! Tell him Aunt K can't wait to give him a big smooch in about 10 days. :)

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Oh Anne, I just watched this and laughed hysterically multiple times. And then had to bring the hubs to see! He is so cute! I love his face when he lands on the floor!! We really need to get the kiddos together for a playdate after the holidays. I'm dying to meet little Mac!

The Gaymons said...

We just got our card, and it is so cute! Thanks to you and Mac for working so hard to get us one. =) By the way, we miss you! Merry Christmas!

Winsy said...

You are way braver than I to give him a sharpie. I was watching that video the whole time praying he wouldn't open it and sharpie his sweet face. HAHH. I love that boy. Give him hugs and kisses from me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails


      

      



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved