August 20, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for:
  • The feeling that every song played on the radio this morning was meant just for me.
  • A husband who comes to hospital OB tours, looks at nursery fabric swatches, listens to random facts from baby books and puts his hand out to feel his baby kick - only to have said baby stop moving immediately. (Sneaky little boy!)
  • Friends and family who call, email and write to share sweet wishes.
  • Beautiful new stationery.
  • A sweet baby gift on our doorstep - and therefore a reason to use mybeautiful new stationery.
  • A less than sweltering summer, overall. We are in South Carolina, y'all - I keep telling myself it's been so much worse in previous years.
  • Which leads us to....air conditioning, my very best friend each August - especially this one.
  • A bright pink cardigan that made my Thursday but might not button if I were brave enough to try.
  • A sweet dog waiting for me at home who always reminds me that I'm the highlight of his day.
  • Eight days 'til I get to see some of my very very favorite girls in the whole world - and all under one roof! The 29th can't come soon enough.
  • Twenty four hours 'til the weekend!
"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are." ~Marianne Williamson

1 comment:

MatersandMelons said...

All great things to be thankful for! Welcome back to the blog world! You have been missed!

You better post some belly pics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails


      

      



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved