June 12, 2008

I Believe

I believe in miracles, right here in our own town.

I believe in faith, in God's perfect plan, in the beauty of a surrendered heart.

I believe that a family can be carried through tragedy, lifted through hard times from a thousand miles away - by people who have never met them.

I believe that forgiveness has a power that's incredible.

I believe that God can speak to me in a thousand different ways. Moses never heard God's voice in a blog, or on the internet or on the radio - but I have. Amazing.

Want to know what on Earth I'm talking about?

A Providential Meeting for Kim Arnold, Katherine Wolf's mom

The Past and the Pitcher from Angie Smith

The Threshing Floor, also from Angie

Public Forgiveness from a Charlotte church (watch the video)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails


      

      



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved