April 14, 2010

Necklace Lust & A Target APB

I have been drooling over these Stella and Dot necklaces for quite some time. Aren't they gorgeous?


Because a $100 "fun" necklace isn't really in my budget, I have carried on this one-sided love affair from afar. When I spotted this Target necklace on Preppy Newlywed's blog, though, I knew I needed to put out an APB, as it's sold out at my store and online.

Please be on the look-out for this necklace, friends! If you see it, would you snag one for me? I'll pay you back and buy you the world's largest Chick-Fil-A sweet tea!

7 comments:

The Gaymons said...

Those are so fun! I have told Matt that Maggie and Kerri Grace need to remember to get me a charm necklace for Mother's Day. Hmmmm...not thinking it's in the budget for us, either. We shall see! I will keep my eyes peeled for you.

Winsy said...

Well, I feel like I should put it out there that if you can't find the target necklace (so super cute) and decide you cant live without the Stella and Dot...then head over here... http://www.stelladot.com/sites/alden and purchase it from my sister! She is a Stella&Dot rep and I have seen this necklace up close and personal! Adorable!!! p.s- I asked my husband for the super cute charm necklace with Keller's initial and birthstone!

Misty said...

Miss Anne - we need to talk :) I am a Stylist for Stella & Dot... Let's do a virtual trunk show, you publicize it , and then get free jewelry. Email me if you are interested, mistyhinkle@gmail.com

Stephanie said...

Anne, I am hosting a Stella and Dot trunk show soon and I can't wait! I love these necklaces (including the Target one!)

MatersandMelons said...

I love those Stella & Dot necklaces!!! I have been drooling over them, too.

I will get the Tarjay one for you if I see it in Bluffton, but I would rather a Chick-fil-a Diet Lemonade!! ;-)

Mindy Lockard Etiquette said...

One of my favorite necklaces is a Stella and Dot that my sister gave me for Christmas! I love it and those you posted here. Yummy!

Anonymous said...

I think you're in luck. And you don't owe anybody anything...looks like it's back in stock online!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails


      

      



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved