April 16, 2010

1000 days

Today marks my 1000th day as Mrs. Smith. I kept count of everything (dishes broken, thank you notes written) for the 500 day mark, but I'm a little fuzzy on some of the details this time around. You see, somewhere around day 550 little Mac began to nab my brain cells. That hasn't stopped yet.

Still, it's a day worth celebrating. We have well more than 1000 memories, even if mommy brain has stolen my ability to recall them each with clarity. I'm thankful for each of them.

Happy 1000 days of marriage, B! I love you and I'm so glad you've stuck with me.

We started here:
On the couch of the Palmetto Club, summer 2006. Little did we know we'd be back in the same building within a year to celebrate our own wedding!

One thousand days ago we were here:
July 21, 2007

We've made a few other pit stops:

Charleston

Isle of Palms

Clemson

Greenville

I can't wait to see what's in store for us in the next 1000 days...and then some. Now it's time to celebrate. Does a cold Diet Dr. Pepper and 8 hours of sleep sound good to anyone else?

Not enough fun for you? Ok then, how about a baby shower Saturday for this gorgeous girl in one town, a wedding in another town, spending the night and going to church with the in-laws in a third town, then back to Greenville for small group Sunday afternoon. Whew. We're going to be road warriors this weekend and we can't wait...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails


      

      



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved