January 21, 2009

To warm your heart...

...as you thaw your limbs. Had to share a few things that have made me smile in the middle of a long, chilly work week.


Valentine's Day sweets


The promise of summer - and adorable swimsuits




Any excuse to spend an evening celebrating!

This notepad and the very concept
Family




The whole house these pictures come from and the blogger who lives there.


Hydrangeas, stationery, porcelain and monograms.


A glass bottle for water-drinking cube-dwellers - green and genius!


Brightly patterned linens


Sweet folksy valentines



Grown-up paper art


A gorgeous blue door



A cozy orange reading nook



Roses and ranunculus


Patriotism - and a good set of shutters.


Even with all of these warm fuzzy thoughts in my brain, there's still one last thing to share:

2 comments:

MatersandMelons said...

I love all of those pictures! They make me want to decorate -- or get a new house! And, I sure wish I looked like that in a bikini! I, too, am cold -- and I am sick of it! Thank goodness I don't live up north!

MatersandMelons said...

Oh, I forgot -- Jennisa does a great job at beautifying a blog! She has tons of backgrouns to choose from. You can get to her through her little button on mine. The only thing is that you have to put yourself on a waiting list. I am going to put myself back on the waiting list -- I wanted to redo my blog myself, but I can't find anything that I like,and I don't want to mess anything up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails


      

      



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved