April 28, 2008

Little old lady from Greenville

That's right. An older lady at work made reference to the fact that I'm a 60-something in a 20-something body, and I think that might be true. (I wanted to hug her when I heard her refer to me as a 21-year-old, but that's a story for another day.)

Things you'll find in my purse, car, or desk at work:
1. Tide-to-Go
2. Shout wipes
3. Band-Aids
4. Excedrin
5. Pepto-Bismol
6. Clorox Wipes (work, obviously)
7. Febreze
8. More hand sanitizer than anyone could ever use
9. Snacks a-plenty
10. Umbrella
11. Lint brush
12. Hair ties
13. Eye drops/saline
14. No less than four kinds of lip gloss or balm
15. Lotion

Do you have any secret back-up stashes of old-lady supplies? Does the voice in your head also tell you to be prepared for anything? Is this just me?

3 comments:

Rowe said...

I have the following:
1. Eight kinds of lip gloss or balm
2. Kleenex
3. Various sanitary items
4. Eye drops
5. Safety Pins
7. Excedrin Tension Relief
8. Back-up contacts
9. Sunglasses
10. Lotion

Kathryn Whitaker said...

In my purse right now, I have:
1. Quarter rollers
2. 2 pair of sunglasses
3. Business card holder
4. Pocket calendar
5. Eye drops
6. Fingernail file
7. Tissues
8. Tylenol
9. Various coupons
10. Lance crackers
11. Lint brush
12. Bills to pay
13. Thank you notes to mail

Kristen said...

I've got Purrell and Burt's Bees Lip Balm galore!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails


      

      



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved