April 29, 2008

The British Bachelor


Ahh, ABC's British Bachelor. He's adorable. Candid. Charming. Self-deprecating. Quite possibly the most authentic guy ever to appear on a reality dating show. And last night he kicked off the adorable, friendly, hiccups-when-she's-nervous, even-prettier-than-the-girl-next door girl. I caught last night's episode over my Cheerios this morning and I was in shock.

Who could trump such a sweet gal, you ask? An underdog who, pulling out all the stops, slipped on a sheer black dress on national television - leaving her undies on the floor for the camera man (and all the world) to see.

Sigh.

I'm disappointed in you, Matt. I never thought I'd find myself rooting for Lorenzo Lamas' over-highlighted, baby-voiced, lipgloss addict daughter - and yet here I am. This is what you've done to me, British Bachelor.

And Amanda (or Meeps, thus nicknamed after the sound of her stress-induced hiccups) - don't take ABC's inevitable offer to become the next Bachelorette. Find a guy who won't make you spend a night in a fantasy suite before he tells you it's just not going to work. Good for you for telling him that you don't believe what he says anymore... If I could hiccup as adorably as you, hon, I'd be a happy girl!

You can catch up on the season you've missed by reading the hysterical Bachelor recaps every Tuesday morning at www.ihategreenbeans.com. You MUST read today's entry. Hysterical.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails


      

      



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved