1. Extra-large to go cups of CFA sweet tea. Or Diet Dr Pepper if the calorie-free mood strikes me.
2. Delicious afternoon naps.
3. Cake for breakfast.
4. Singing loudly in the car - never the shower.
5. Imitating every half-word, half-babble Mac makes for twenty minutes at a time. It makes him feel so important to hear his "thoughts" repeated back to him!
6. Drinking anything out of champagne glass. I bet even Theraflu would be tasty that way.
7. Looking at other women's engagement rings.
8. eBay. Times a thousand.
9. Talking about celebrities as if I know them. (Sandra deserves so much better than Jesse, anyhow. Who cares if he's engaged again so quickly? I hope she doesn't bat an eyelash.)
10. Eating pizza hours after a workout. (Logic has never been my strong suit.)
11. Checking the mail. Checking my email. Checking Twitter.
12. Stationery, thank you notes, I love you notes and "just because" notes.
13. Cooing at babies who don't belong to me. (This is not a new phenomenon; I was probably still in a stroller myself when I started doing this.)
14. Subscribing to magazines and reading only half of the ones I receive.
15. Saying "Perfect" instead of "Ok." For instance: "How about we meet at noon?" "Perfect!"
Do you have any habits you really need to break? Guilty pleasures that are just too fun to give up? Am I the only girl who hits the high notes with T. Swift behind the steering wheel?
4 hours ago