September 9, 2008

Random

1. Went to Savannah to see our beautiful bride Bayne tie the knot. Their excitement must have chased off the giant hurricane that we were all expecting; Hanna shimmied up the coast and Savannah stayed sunny all weekend.

2. I'm trying to shake a very unusual migraine - I get them very rarely and this particular headache feels like staying around for a while. Much to my disappointment.

3. Our house is officially on the market! And cleaner than it's ever been. Even when family comes to visit! (That's saying something.) Now if Blue and I could just stop shedding - or turn blonde. It's a lot easier to notice dark hairs on light tiles! Please pray that the right buyer comes our way and that there's a cute house in downtown G'ville with our names written all over it.

4. Is it the weekend yet? I can't wait to go to Tigertown Saturday, sport some orange and purple, and experience the most exciting 25 seconds (and hopefully four quarters) in college football. At this point, though, a nap and a migraine pill would be equally thrilling.

5. Sorry for the sporadic silence and boring list of facts today - hope y'all are doing fabulously and missing me as much as I miss you. :)

xoxo,
A.

3 comments:

Rowe said...

Bless your heart! I have migraines and can completely sympathize. I hope it is all gone by tomorrow and that you have a wonderful time. Good luck with the house hunting and selling! I'll be praying for you.

Emily said...

Anne!!!
Finally. I have found your blog and will TOTALLY be adding you to my list! Hillary told me you'd found mine somehow. And I've been looking around for yours! Found you from a comment on Little Southern Sister!
And, I saw Bayne's picture in The State. Beautiful! I am so happy for her! I can't wait to hear more about what you've been up to!!!!! Glad to be back in touch!

Anonymous said...

I actually posted some pictures on my blog from a Savannah trip (I love that city!).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails


      

      



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved