August 24, 2008

Fall movies - romantic comedies aimed just at YOU

A few reasons I'm hooked on Sarah Haskins and her just-for-ladies humor:
1. I, too, love having movie theater popcorn for dinner.
2. Who doesn't like to cry for fun sometimes?
3. If marrying Colin Firth were an option, I think we'd have a polygamy problem on our hands. One at a time, ladies. Someone can have my place, as I'm convinced Bradley makes a better burger and enjoys sweet tea more than the winsome Mr. Firth ever could, talented though he may be.

Intrigued? Need to know more? Enjoy.

And please visit Current or Jezebel to see her other clips - absolutely hysterical. (Ivy League-educated hysterical, that is.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails


      

      



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved