- I feel better about myself after even the easiest stroll than I do after a full, sweat-inducing workout surrounded by mirrors. And I'm not alone. Why should I see my thighs from every angle when I can be busy using and improving them?
- The older I get, the more I care about kitchen counters, paint chips and things I never blinked at a decade ago.
- On a full night's sleep, I can handle even the toughest day. Not always with a smile, but usually without tears.
- Teeth take their sweet time coming in. When can we invent baby dentures and bypass teething?
- There's a difference between exhausted, lazy and sleepy. I'm walking a fine line somewhere between the three.
- This pregnancy is flying by much more quickly than Mac's. I keep forgetting I'm pregnant, honestly; the queasiness is gone, baby kicks haven't come and a bump hasn't quite appeared yet. The problem? I'm constantly confused by how tired I am. Then I remember why, and it makes the sloth-like afternoons I've had lately a bit easier to excuse.
- I'll probably kick myself for writing that in five months when I feel (and look) mega pregnant. I promise: I'm thankful now and I'll be thankful then.
- Blogs can be a source of encouragement or a reason to feel bad about your life and your choices. Read (and follow) accordingly.
- Online deals are so tempting. Do I really need this, or am I just drawn to the 3000% off? Am I truly stocking up on Christmas gifts early? And for whom - me or someone else? So hard to tell!
- Pregnancy brain is real.
- Or I'm going plum crazy.
2 hours ago