Let's see how B's answers and mine matched up...
1. She’s in front of the TV; what is on the screen?
B: Gossip Girl
A: Guilty as charged.
2. You’re out to eat. What kind of salad dressing does she request?
A: True. I never order salad because my requests (no cheese, onion, croutons or dressing) are so bizarre. I eat steamed veggies instead!
3. What’s one food she doesn’t like?
A: There are many, but cheese tops the list.
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does she order?
B: White wine
A: I usually have water or tea, but if I order a "grown up" beverage, I do go for white wine.
5. What shirt size does she wear?
A: Patently untrue. I'm an XXS. (Ha.)
6. What shoe size?
A: This reminds me of Dolly Parton in Steel Magnolias: "In a good shoe I wear a size 6, but a 7 feels so good, I buy an 8." I like to think my size 9 feet suit my tall frame.
7. What’s her favorite type of sandwich?
B: Plain turkey
A: Turkey on sourdough. They were hard to give up when I was pregnant!
8. What would she eat everyday if she could?
B: Mashed potatoes
A: Creamy, carb-y comfort food all the way.
9. What is her favorite cereal?
B: Cinnamon Toast Crunch
A: I buy "healthy" cereals, but if CTC is on big sale, I buy six to ten boxes, then eat them in a day. Mmmm.
10. What would she never wear?
B: Maybe a denim dress?
A: Or acid-washed jeans. Solid guess.
11. What is her favorite sports team?
A: Yes, sir!
12. What is something she does that you wish she wouldn’t do?
B: Leave hunks of peanut butter on a knife in the sink.
A: I thought he was going to say "leave cabinet doors open!" This peanut butter knife incident happened once, in his old house, circa 2005. Mind like a steel trap!
13. What is her heritage?
B: German/Native American
A: True. German explains my first name, an ounce of Native American justifies my dark hair and the remaining mix of Irish/Scottish/British provides my uber-pale complexion.
14. You bake her a cake - what kind?
A: Trick question; B would never bake. But he picked the right kind! I also love German chocolate cake. (In truth, I've never met a cake I didn't like.)
15. Did she play sports in high school?
A: To be fair, I had the hours to letter in student council. Does that step up my cool quotient?
16. What could she spend hours doing?
B: "Looking on the internet"
A: Man, I've got no secrets!
17. What is the unique talent that she has?
B: Public speaking
A: I'd say my talent is chatting in general, but B is sweet to put a finer point on it.
18. What is her type of coffee?