July 24, 2008

Summering en France


Six years ago this very month I was in Paris enjoying the festivities of Bastille Day, celebrating Lance Armstrong's Tour de France victory and reveling in the fabulousness of youth in general.

Alas, I will not be summering in Europe again any time soon.

I don't need an exotic or life-changing summer away to enjoy the year's warmer months. In truth, I'm just as happy under a beach umbrella or on a dock with a tall glass of something cool and delicious, a good book and some SPF 45.

Since I can't be in any of those places (or even in sunshine) at the moment, let's take a quick mental vacay...
What has been your favorite summer trip? Are you planning any for the remainder of this summer?

More to the point - can I join you?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails


      

      



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved