July 3, 2008

Fireworks and flags

Happy 4th of July, beautiful ladies!! (You too, Dad and Bradley.)

Please have a safe and fabulous holiday weekend and wave a sparkler for me. (I'm terrified of sparklers - fear of frying my fingers, I suppose. That's another story for another day...)

While we're on the subject, an expression I read once has stuck with me because it's so true: You're all sparkles in my life. No cheese - just fact. I appreciate the friendships you've given me this year and always. What would I without you?

I'll be thinking of everyone from the lake this weekend, where Bradley, Blue and I will be enjoying some family time and long-awaited R&R. The SPF is about all we've packed...and the most essential item besides my summer reading and my two guys.

Call me, text me, or leave a comment and tell me what you're up to for the 4th. Let's go celebrate our independence, y'all!

"It is for freedom that we have been set free."
-Galatians 5:1

xoxo,
A.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails


      

      



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved