April 16, 2009

Surely not...

Is Star magazine really trying to tell me that the man on the right is Rupert Everett? Am I losing it or is there no chance on this Earth that they're the same person?

Evidently Rupert has gotten some plastic surgery (or so Star says) to lift and tighten his rugged(ly handsome) visage...

Again, I'm not asking a rhetorical question. Does anyone think they're going to issue a correction and say that's some D-list British actor we've never heard of on the right?

If not, I'm going to blame the veneers and some extreme surgery for throwing me off of my British actor game...

P.S. I'm not the only one flabbergasted by the supposed transformation!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails


      

      



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved